Women Lead Webinars | Leader Submission Form
We’re SO Excited to Get Your Webinar Scheduled With Our Professional Community!
As You Submit Your Webinar Details – Here’s a Bit More Information About How Our Webinars Work
Please Complete Form Below and Submit
- Presenter will provide thought-leadership / content with Powerpoint slides for the first ½ hour of the webinar.
- 2nd half of the webinar is Q&A. You will present the first half hour and you will answer questions at the half hour mark proposed from your online submission. Questions will be from the moderator.
- Webinars may be only slides or slides and video of the presenter. Your choice.
- Webinars are recorded, not live.
- Presenter will have a webinar moderator assigned to introduce presenter and topic, along with asking questions.
- Slide deck should be “one key point” per slide as opposed to bulleted lists of words and content
- Webinar is to be “content rich” in tips, suggestions, ideas and thought-leadership on subject matter.
- Slide deck will be branded at the beginning and end as a Women Lead Webinar Series, however, all the content and information is the leader information and content as a thought-leader. We want consistency of brand with the webinar series.
- Presenter can offer an “opportunity” to contact presenter or offer something of value to attendees. No up-selling for programs or one-day only offers to purchase, etc. We’re looking for you to provide value and information so attendees will contact you for more information or inquire about your services, etc. No deadline allowed.
- CWI will handle all administrative functions and details for webinar.
- Post-webinar, we will showcase you as a thought-leader and contributor to Women Lead Webinars, along with a link to your web site. We will also have your webinar archived and categorized on our CWI site and on You Tube for visitors to see and view YOU as a thought-leader on your area of expertise!
- We will be sharing your webinar among our distribution list of women owners and female leaders
- We will also be sharing your webinar across all the social media platforms in CWI!
Please Complete the Following and Submit for Your Proposed Webinar: